It is hard to get a picture of Talia these days because every time I get the camera out, she is in my face trying to grab it. This is a rare moment when she stopped on the way towards the object of her desire to strike a pose. Most of our pictures lately are looks of determination (tongue out, of course) as she gravitates towards the lens. She loves to see all of the pictures I have taken of her, but at this rate, there won't be many more!Friday, March 16, 2007
Strike a pose
It is hard to get a picture of Talia these days because every time I get the camera out, she is in my face trying to grab it. This is a rare moment when she stopped on the way towards the object of her desire to strike a pose. Most of our pictures lately are looks of determination (tongue out, of course) as she gravitates towards the lens. She loves to see all of the pictures I have taken of her, but at this rate, there won't be many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment