Talia has had so much fun standing on her own in the middle of the room and has recently taken some of her first steps. I have caught her walking to an object on her own, but it is usually when she doesn't even realize she is doing it. She will walk to Dad or I on request and made a trip across the entire living room the other day. Just a little more confidence and she will have this down. More scrapes and bruises to come, I am sure!Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Walking For Real
Talia has had so much fun standing on her own in the middle of the room and has recently taken some of her first steps. I have caught her walking to an object on her own, but it is usually when she doesn't even realize she is doing it. She will walk to Dad or I on request and made a trip across the entire living room the other day. Just a little more confidence and she will have this down. More scrapes and bruises to come, I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment